At the institute of flight system dynamics, we are looking for a motivated Hiwi (student assistant) to support our team to revise the “Matlab/Simulink for Computer aided Engineering” lectures.
- Support the transfer of lecture script to MATLAB live scripts.
- Support creating new exercises for desktop progams as well as hardware applications (Arduino, Android, etc.).
- (Optional) Support during exercise appointments.
Potential candidates should:
- Have a solid knowledge of MATLAB/ Simulink.
- Be fluent in English language (the lecture will be held in English).
- Be reliable and able to work independently.
We can offer a 40 hour/month position. If this is too much, we can arrange reducing the working hours of the contract.